Welcome parents and players in the Pre-K program! Here is some important information:
- The program starts this Saturday, Sept 8, 10-11am.
- Sessions will run every Saturday (9/8-10/27) – normal start time will be 10:15am but we will start early the first week (10am).
- We will play at the Nonotuck soccer fields located at the back end of the park.
- Gather near the snack shack on Saturday – look for the little kids!
- The goal for our sessions is Fun! We may also learn a few things along the way.
- Players should have cleats and shin guards – both can be found at Dick’s in West Springfield.
- Coach Jared will have a Shirt, black socks and a ball for each child.
- Parents/Guardians must stay with their child during each session.
- Players will be divided into 4 teams.
- Players will do drills and fund activities for the first few weeks; if things seem like they are progressing we may play some games as the seasons goes on.
- Coach Jared can be reached via email or by Cell – 413 348 3576.
See you all on Saturday!