Easthampton Youth Soccer Clinic
EYSA is offering a one week, half-day Summer Soccer Clinic for children in grades K – 4.
Dates: August 4 – 7
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Place: EYSA Soccer Fields at Nonotuck Park
Coach Mike Soucy and the EHS varsity boys and girls soccer players are offering a fun experience for players wanting to improve their fundamental soccer skills. The daily sessions will end in small sided to full field games, depending on the number of players, to give them an opportunity to use what they’ve learned. In case of inclement weather the WBMS gym will be used (subject to change).
Each player will receive a shirt. Players will need to bring shin guards, a ball and water with them each day.
Please complete and mail the 2013 Summer Clinic Registration Form (Word) (PDF) by July 21st to Mike Soucy at 14 Brook Street, Easthampton, MA 01027. Checks payable to Mike Soucy; proceeds will go to the EYSA.
If there are any questions please contact Mike Soucy at 265-4139 or Celtics334@yahoo.com
Soccer Skills Clinic by Global Premier Soccer
EYSA is hosting a soccer skills clinic by Global Premier Soccer for 8 weeks starting July 10 at White Brook Middle School.
- Thursdays, 5:30 – 6:30 for U11-U12
- Thurdays, 6:30 – 7:30 for U13 – U14
Session are $10 each; register at WBMS!
Local Summer Soccer Camps
- Ferdie’s Soccer Magic in Whately and Wilbraham
- Eastern Soccer Academy at Williston Northampton School
- Massachusetts Soccer Academy at UMass Amherst
- Intercultural Soccer Camp at Mt. Holyoke College (girls)
- Berkshire Soccer Academy in East Otis (girls)
- Premier Soccer Camps in Marion
- Advanced Soccer Skills Training in Hadley