There are many ways to get involved with youth soccer! EYSA is a completely volunteer-run organization and we are always looking for extra hands. If you want to help foster a love for soccer while developing a strong sense of teamwork, sportsmanship, respect and community, please contact us!
- Join our board- have your voice heard! To become a board member the first step is to begin attending meetings (generally once per month).
- Registration Committee- help develop, print and distribute registration fliers and materials, attend registration events, assist registrar with any related tasks.
- Division Representatives- Communicate with division coaches regarding schedules, equipment, and game cancellations. Help coordinate and schedule player drafts. Relay any issues to the Board as they arise. For PVJSL teams, attend PVJSL meetings, help organize PVJSL teams.
- Field Maintenance Committee- Keep tabs on conditions of the field, help with maintenance issues as needed (lining, watering, etc.) and communicating field needs to the board; help coordinate finishing last field parcel- we need a clear development plan to begin.
- Coach- Manage a team of 10 – 18 players with the goal of teaching game basics, increasing skills, and having fun! Coaches must take a CORI prior to each season. Coaches are responsible for scheduling practices, preparing drills, and managing games.
- Parent Team Manager- Assist coaches with communication with parents through out the season, distribution of pictures/picture forms, and coordination of Snack Shack volunteers. Help keep order on the sidelines and during practices as needed.
- Snack Shack Volunteer and Co-Coordinator
- Sponsorship/Fundraising Committee- send out sponsorship request to local businesses once per year, help come up with new ways we can raise money to help financing finishing the last parcel.
- Referee education coordinator/committee- ensuring referees are adequately trained, including referee clinic prior to season and communicating between referees, coaches and board.
- 3 v 3 Tournament Committee- Assist with the organization, publicity, and game-day coordination of the 3v3 Tournament, held on Columbus Day weekend.
- Scheduling Coordinator- Create schedule for recreation league division, coordinate changes with referee coordinator and snack shack coordinator.